At Sitton Septic Co. Inc., we’re proud to provide septic tank repairs in Monmouth County, NJ, as well as expansion services. We also ensure your septic leach fields are draining correctly. We don’t just work on residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We also offer alternative and specialty septic systems to accommodate any property requirements or community standards and regulations. Our extensive services include:
- New construction: We provide comprehensive system installation with new construction on any property, tailoring it specifically to your commercial, industrial, or residential usage needs.
- Septic repair: Our experienced technicians provide all types of septic tank repair, including maintenance, broken line repair, baffle and T replacement and complete septic replacement in Monmouth County, NJ.
- Septic expansion: If you’re building a home addition, or the storage needs of your household or business have increased, we’re happy to expand it to accommodate your usage requirements better.
- Infiltrator system installation: In situations where seepage or bed pits are not optimal, such as properties with space restrictions, we can install an infiltrator system to ensure everything still operates efficiently.
- Mounded septic systems: If your land has a high water table property, a mounded septic system may be optimal. We install mounded or above ground septic systems to keep waste from disrupting the local water table.
- Pressure dosings: In cases where topographical and soil conditions discourage the use of conventional septic systems, we can install pressure dosing systems to ensure optimal drainage and to encourage bio-processing.
- Septic Installation: Seepage pit re-stoning: It’s essential to get your seepage pit or bed re-stoned periodically to prevent unhealthy buildup. We provide clean, safe, and efficient re-stoning to maintain the healthy breakdown of bacteria.
- Approved Pinelands septic systems: Pinelands requires specific septic systems, and we are one of the few regional providers of systems that meet their standards.
Roots and other underground obstructions can cause severe damage to your system. If you do need septic tank repair, be sure to trust an expert. When it comes to septic leach fields, a lot can go wrong if they are placed in a poor location. The leach field handles all the drainage, so if that’s not done correctly, it won’t be able to drain correctly, and your whole system will back up.
Our professionals can handle any repair, installation, and more!
To request any type of septic service, just call 732-928-3553 today.